Saturday, September 6, 2014

Napkins?

I would be lying if I said that I was not surprised by how well our African wax-print fair trade napkins are selling.  Actually, I'm shocked!  Who would have thought napkins would be our best selling item?  I know I sure did not foresee the success of the napkin.  We can't keep them in stock.  No joke, as soon as they arrive we sell them like 'hotcakes'.  I'm starting to see why.  They are bright, funky, colorful and make great gifts.  Mix and match a set or stay with the same fabric, they still look great.  Good for picnics and dinner parties, they also make cool hand-towels.  Easy to wash and reuse people are loving the concept of fabric napkins instead of paper.  Not only is it better for the environment, it really does help on a broader scope.  That's the beauty of fair trade... shopping for a cause that gives women an opportunity with an impact far beyond what one can actually comprehend.  Yes, your purchase does make a difference, even if it's a napkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment